As an affiliate & Amazon Assoc., I earn from qualified purchases: Disclosure.
Does anyone know of an eye treatment, serum, cream, or home remedies that can get rid of those tiny cross-hatched lines under the eyes?
You know those little lines that look like tiny X's or crisscross lines across the lower under eye skin, right above the cheekbones?
So far, I've tried several creams from Origins, but those ugly crosshatch wrinkles keep coming back.
I have those crossed lines under my eyes too. Although they're not as bad as they used to be thanks to following some tips listed here on this, page.
These lines are visible even when I'm not smiling. These are called static wrinkles and are usually caused by poor habits like sun exposure, smoking, lack of skin care, poor diet, and general loss of collagen due to aging.
Static wrinkles are visible even when your facial muscles are at rest. That's why you see these crisscross lines under your eyes even when you're not smiling.
There are a few things you can do. Starting with some at-home remedies that can help improve the skin temporarily. But, keep in mind only cosmetic procedures, can fully get rid of cross-hatched lines and under eye wrinkles
1. The first, and most obvious tip, is to keep the under eye skin hydrated. I noticed that keeping the under eye area really hydrated helps a bit. Try applying a little Vaseline or, even better, a rich eye cream at bedtime.
2. Apply hyaluronic acid under your moisturizer day and night. Hyaluronic acid helps keep skin moist, but it works better if you layer it UNDER your favorite moisturizer.
3. A lactic acid peel or mask can help shed dead skin cells and reveal fresh new skin underneath. Don't put this directly under the eye, but on tops of the cheeks and of course, your whole face. Your skin will look fresher and hydrated.
Check out this page for more information on gentle lactic acid peels
4. Under eye exercises can help thicken the under eye skin a bit. I can tell you first hand that it has worked for me. But, you need to be consistent and keep doing the eye exercises or the skin will revert to its original aging condition.
5. Try under eye serums that temporarily tighten the skin. Some of these serums even help with puffy eyes. These under eye serums are very popular and most work pretty well. The problem is that many people find them too drying, or some will flake after a few hours. So finding one can be daunting.
See my Before and After Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Results...
Learn more about puffy eye serums with before and after pictures and videos
Questions/Comments or Just Wanna Chat?
Visit the Anti-Aging Beauty Blog or contact me here.
Check us out at these locations: