Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Other links on this site may lead to other companies I'm associated with.
The under eye treatment tips listed below for the Eye Tuck Serum and Illuminating Eye Cream are only guidelines/suggestions.
We've found that different people have different needs and results. So we posted some of the best tips from satisfied customers.
We are always amazed at the many creative ways people apply the Instant Eye Tuck Serum!
(The following suggestions are only a guide. Feel free to experiment!)
1. If you use any type of creamy moisturizer, concealer, makeup, or sunscreen - apply them first. Then wait a few minutes to let them absorb thoroughly before applying the Serum. Some people blot the eye area with a tissue to remove excess oily residue before applying Instant Eye Tuck Serum.
2. Next, lightly smooth a small drop of serum across the under eye skin. Some people like to "tap" or "pat" the serum into the skin. Make sure to wipe away any excess serum from the outer corners of the eye. This is often where excess serum builds up and may cause a whitish film.
3. After serum has been applied, try to keep your face relaxed (don't smile or crinkle the under eye skin) while serum is drying.
4. Some people have good results applying the serum with a damp fingertip. Here is how:
1. Apply a dab of the Illuminating Eye Care Cream under each eye after your makeup and moisturizers. A little goes a long way. Wait a few minutes to let it (and any other eye creams) fully absorb. Once absorbed, then apply Eye Tuck Serum.
2. Some women like to use the Illuminating cream to highlight the face. Try applying a small amount of the Illuminating cream above and below the eyebrows, to the inner corners of the eyes, and on the upper cheekbones to highlight/enhance facial contours.
I LOVE this! It's very subtle, but brings a nice bright/highlight to the eye area.
As we receive interesting or helpful tips for either EES product - we'll post them here, so please bookmark this page. And for more info feel free to watch this video on how to use EES to reduce puffy eyes.
Got your own under eye treatment tips? We'd love to hear them. Please share them with us at the Anti-Aging Blog and tell us what you think.
We always offer Free Shipping on domestic Easy Eye Solutions orders. Click here to learn more.
Check us out at these locations: