Anti-Aging Beauty Club
by Linda Robison
Hello and Welcome!
This month is all about selecting the best sunscreen that not only protects against sunburns and cancer but also aging skin.
Not all sunscreens are the same, and not all will protect your skin against aging and wrinkles equally.
We know sunscreen can prevent skin aging. But for the ultimate anti-aging protection, it's important to know:
- which type offers the best protection against sun-induced wrinkles
- what type is best if you wear makeup
- how much to apply
- when to apply
There are so many types of sunscreens available! So which one protects against skin aging the best – chemical or mineral?
And what's the difference between chemical and mineral sunscreens?
What kind of sunscreen do you need?
Click here to learn more….
In Anti-Aging News...
Do You Use Hyaluronic Acid?
Using excessive amounts of hyaluronic acid can potentially dry out the skin because it draws moisture from its surroundings. If the environment is dry or lacks moisture, hyaluronic acid may deplete moisture from the skin instead of providing hydration.
What to do?
- Apply hyaluronic acid to slightly damp skin to maximize its hydrating effects.
- Follow up with a moisturizer to seal it in and prevent moisture loss.
- Start with a small amount and observe how your skin reacts before increasing the quantity.
Learn more here: What is Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Need To Know for Best Results.
"I may be a senior, but I'm still hot!"
Other Pages You Might Like:
Questions/Comments or Just Wanna Chat?
My visitors LOVE reading your reviews, comments, and suggestions!😘 Visit the Anti-Aging Beauty Blog.
Have a question? Ask me here.
Check us out at these locations: