At home beauty tips to get the most of your facials and treatments.
Before you start your facial here are some beauty tips to try to get the most of your facial experience.
1. Preparation: Always make sure to start with a clean face. Examine your skin. What does it need? What issues does it have……dry spots, pimples, blackheads, enlarged pores…..etc.
2. Complexion type: Make sure to choose the facial mask best suited for your skin type and problems. Do you need a hydrating mask? Are you looking to just rejuvenate dry, parched skin?
3. Method: Start with a small dollop of the facial mixture. Apply across the forehead first, then spread downward toward the nose, out to the cheeks, around the mouth and down to the chin, and jaw line. Make sure to avoid the eye area. (Unless this is a remedy specifically for puffy eyes).
4. And speaking of the eyes…………while you’re waiting for your facial do to it’s magic, consider placing some cold tea bags, or cucumber slices on top of your eyes while you sit back and relax.
5. Finish: Take a warm washcloth and gently massage the concoction off of your face and chin. Make sure to firmly massage the cloth all over the face for more exfoliation action.
6. Moisturize: On clean slight damp skin, apply your favorite anti-aging cream or moisturizer. A nice peptide rich cream is a good idea here….since your skin is ready to absorb all its powers.
7. Massage: While applying the anti-aging cream or moisturizer, take this time to massage the skin well. Skin massage cannot be overlooked! It’s a great way to increase circulation and bring much need oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the skin cells.
Now is the perfect time to finish with a vitamin C rich serum to finish off your facial experience. Vitamin C is instrumental in fighting free radicals and helps to complete the anti-aging process.
Like This Page? Please Share :-)
Check us out at these locations: